Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » FAQ » British Airways
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic 
British Airways 
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:59 pm Reply with quote
karinski
Hi

Slightly off topic Very Happy but someone before mentioned something about the best seats on a B.A. flight being right up the back where instead of 3 seats it goes into 2 and you have a bit more room. I have tried to search but cannot find the post. Embarassed Can anyone help??? Thanks in anticipation. Wink

Karen
Re: British Airways 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:30 am Reply with quote
Sniff
karinski wrote:
Hi

Slightly off topic Very Happy but someone before mentioned something about the best seats on a B.A. flight being right up the back where instead of 3 seats it goes into 2 and you have a bit more room. I have tried to search but cannot find the post. Embarassed Can anyone help??? Thanks in anticipation. Wink

Karen

The best seats in my opinion are always by the emergency exit. You get a lot more leg room. At the back the seats might well go from 3 per row to 2 per row, but the seats are no bigger.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:25 am Reply with quote
colinthatcher
I recently traveled with BA to america and on that plane, i cant recall seing any difference in legspace for the 2 seats at the back. Instead like sniff said, try and go for the emergency exit seats. They are usually located in row 40 and 2 other rows which i cannot remember and have alot more space.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:45 am Reply with quote
karinski
Thanks Colin

That's what I will do, apparently they don't release the emergency exit seats until a couple of days before the flight leaves.
British Airways 
  Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » FAQ