Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » Trip Reports from anywhere else in the world! » Day tripping...
Day tripping... 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:14 pm Reply with quote
ivorfatarse
Had a trip up to the lakes today visiting a few areas first off was wast water, that place was seriously eerie, very forbodding well worth checking out if you are up that way.We parked up for five and i spotted something out in the lake turned out to be divers these guys must have cajones because this place gave me the heebee jeebies it's almost volcanic looking.
Next up was something i've wanted to do for ages and go over hardknott pass followed by wrynose pass if you have done it i salute you some very hairy moments but great fun.This is where we saw how quick the weather can change up there. It was sunny looking forward then all of a sudden the van started rocking as this wind and hail came from nowhere then dark very weird.
I think i have found my place up there, it really strikes something in me when we go up to the lakes, love it.

[/url]
Day tripping... 
  Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » Trip Reports from anywhere else in the world!