Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » FAQ » Weather between Aug-early Oct? And other silly Qs!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic 
Weather between Aug-early Oct? And other silly Qs! 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:39 pm Reply with quote
SJ
Hiya, my Hubby and I are thinking about visiting Meeru sometime between late Aug and early Oct... And seeing as I have chosen the venue he has left me to deal with all the stuff. Only thing is we were thinking of going to the Seychelles until my Hubby pointed out that it'd be the seaweed season and we'd barely be able to see the beach for dead weeds!

Is it the same in the Maldives? And also what are peoples experiences of the weather between these times on Meeru???

Also does anyone know what the price for Champagne is on the Island? Normally, at home, we drink it quite a lot and it won't be the same without having some for our holiday!

Thankin' ya all kindly!

SJ
Re: Weather between Aug-early Oct? And other silly Qs! 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:29 pm Reply with quote
Steve from Durham
Site Admin
SJ wrote:
Hiya, my Hubby and I are thinking about visiting Meeru sometime between late Aug and early Oct... And seeing as I have chosen Meeru???

Also does anyone know what the price for Champagne is on the Island? Normally, at home, we drink it quite a lot and it won't be the same without having some for our holiday!

Thankin' ya all kindly!

SJ

cheapest bottle of champagne is $90 go for the his and her 60 min massage at $140 and get bottle of champagne thrown in Wink

steve Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:37 pm Reply with quote
stephen fell
hi i have got a wine list if you want it, drop me an email Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:52 pm Reply with quote
Fi
Hiya Stephen - could you post a wine list please? That would be really useful. Thanks, Fi.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:19 am Reply with quote
SJ
Yeah a wine list would be fantastic!!! Hubby and I like to have a glass or two of wine (ok, ok, a bottle or two! Razz )with dinner!

Thanks everyone!!!

Love,

Sarah-Jean
Weather between Aug-early Oct? And other silly Qs! 
  Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » FAQ