Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » General Meeru Discussion » Here we are
Here we are 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:48 am Reply with quote
Robdouglas
Hi all
It's been another hot day today the last 3 days have been really hot with no rain, there has been a high percentage is Brits here over Christmas, Thomson
We're stupid to dump Meeru although I have been told talks have been taking place
Now the place is full of Russians who would not pay for the Christmas / New year break prices, they are no problem, but simply do not speak, even the Chinese can raise a smile, but you don't see them in the evening unless it's karaoke night ( sorry if that's spelled wrong) we went for lunch yesterday when we got back we were surrounded by sun beds mainly because it's very windy on the side from the Pavillion, so I was talking loudly about Russian Space Invaders, turns out they are Americans-Oops
The island is 100% plus occupancy so the boat Cruise is on, we are off on the Hagern tomorrow for two nights three days, and an Asian wok voucher thrown in prior to going, as we fly back home the next morning when we get back
( Friday ) this is our 5th Meeru trip and won't be the last even if I have to sell my body to medical science, providing they may be remotely interested
Graham, please feel free to move my rantings to trip reports if you think more suitable !

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » General Meeru Discussion