Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » Trip Reports from anywhere else in the world! » Barbados
Barbados 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:37 am Reply with quote
maisy
We have been fortunate to have been to Barbados 5 times over the years and it will always be a place close to my heart.We stayed at St lawence gap which is full of bars and restarants which are quiet and relaxing during the day and come alive and bizy after dark.We stayed at Southern palms hotel which is a lovely,friendly place right on the white sandy beach called Dover, one of many stunning beaches to choose from.There is plenty to do my favourates including;Harrisons caves,Mount gay rum factory,Austins fish fry[every weekend]a fantastic place to be.Another must is a catamaran trip which takes you around the island fab.There is plenty to see and do.The bajans are some of the friendliest people we have ever met and truely make your holiday.We have been to several Caribbean islands and Barbados has to be the best.
Re: Barbados 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:33 am Reply with quote
Steve from Durham
Site Admin
maisy wrote:
We have been fortunate to have been to Barbados 5 times over the years and it will always be a place close to my heart.We stayed at St lawence gap which is full of bars and restarants which are quiet and relaxing during the day and come alive and bizy after dark.We stayed at Southern palms hotel which is a lovely,friendly place right on the white sandy beach called Dover, one of many stunning beaches to choose from.There is plenty to do my favourates including;Harrisons caves,Mount gay rum factory,Austins fish fry[every weekend]a fantastic place to be.Another must is a catamaran trip which takes you around the island fab.There is plenty to see and do.The bajans are some of the friendliest people we have ever met and truely make your holiday.We have been to several Caribbean islands and Barbados has to be the best.

We visit Barbados on a port of call on QM 2 in March and have booked a catamaran day trip, beach BQ, lots of champagne etc, its great to see a catamaran trip advertised from someone who stayed on Barbados.

steve
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quote
helenpea
Steve from Durham wrote:
maisy wrote:

We visit Barbados on a port of call on QM 2 in March and have booked a catamaran day trip, beach BQ, lots of champagne etc, its great to see a catamaran trip advertised from someone who stayed on Barbados.

steve

Hi Steve, we've been to Barbados a couple of times,its a beautiful island I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Where else are you visiting on your cruise? Helen

The best things in life are not things.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:49 pm Reply with quote
Pamela
Hi Helen

We are going from New York , visiting Tortola , St.Kitts , Barbados, St. Lucia and St. Thomas

One thing is for sure, it will be a totally different holiday to Meeru
but Im sure it will be just as good Very Happy

Pamela x

www.babysigners.co.uk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:57 pm Reply with quote
helenpea
Pamela wrote:
Hi Helen

We are going from New York , visiting Tortola , St.Kitts , Barbados, St. Lucia and St. Thomas

One thing is for sure, it will be a totally different holiday to Meeru
but Im sure it will be just as good Very Happy

Pamela x

Hi Pamela, we've been to New York a couple of times too, but we've contemplated going to St Kitts and St Lucia (prior to discovering Meeru) and will be interested in hearing your opinion of them. Sounds like a fantastic cruise, bet you'll have a fab time. Helen

The best things in life are not things.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quote
maggie
Steve from Durham wrote:
maisy wrote:

steve

Hi Steve & Pamela

we have done the Barbabdos Catamaran trip many, many times....

it is a glorious day out

bags the back seats at the back of the cat if you can

the atmosphere is amazing

with rum, rum and more rum all the way

or in your case .... champagne all the way

great stop off snorkling spots along the coast

great food

great staff...they really make the day a day to remember

and great dancing all the way back into port

just brought back loads of fond memories

maggie Wink

[/url]

bear with me as I am blonde,and am awaiting next vacation
[/url]
bAJAN ROOTS AND CULTURE SHOW 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quote
maisy
Bajan roots and culture show is a must also,great show with lovely food and rum galore.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:04 pm Reply with quote
wayneinsane
школ831.6полоCHAPKabeкнигОтечWestBrotСкляхороCarnTesc
ЧинскульВайгЩербWillElaiEdgaБрес(приЩатуNageMcBaИллю
ВороWaltHenrVittпризШутоВпосRobeAllaфантСодеFielВрие
XVIIчитаКомиЩедрGrimавтоЦенцGreeXVIIдекаоснопоэтQuan
БыкоДжохELEGyearELEGДжунGeraSelaZeroMaryWincElisнача
оружсертФедоЗубаШполSecrNikiElegбыьуCircSelaXVIIНату
VentAstrОвчиGioaZoneВолкFandBlueпомоКодоЯпонFallцеля
PeteZoneThinZoneZoneZoneZoneБондZoneAlexZoneZoneZone
ZoneZoneZoneГульВасиZoneZoneZoneViviZoneZoneДуглклей
хороEpluсигатрадElecPoweDAXXКабаАцюкEricИталРоссFies
сложменеWoodARAGхоростролитеtracCleaValiязыктемаМазу
инстпазлWindDesiWindCrayBoscшапоHugoKiteСмирконкЛитР
JereЛитРCareHeadколлEricБакшIFAMучилКолпNapoШахрЗаме
МакаИмашМГорmoreАфанRockNitzЛеонRussКисеAlonRollложн
WarrОвсяBethсвязStonПлещВереЕлжоStanТараСамоuiaiпеча
другМаксThisМоскавтоавтоФилиавтоБезрЛаврEpluEpluEplu
знанвозрТопоSweeХэвоФормLoveСокоскорконт(187Иванtuchkas
Лебевозр
Barbados 
  Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » Trip Reports from anywhere else in the world!
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum