Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » FAQ » woman, on own
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic 
woman, on own 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:04 pm Reply with quote
valdre
Hi, I am going to meeru for 2 weeks next sunday 13th. on my own doing a 5 day open water course. Whats it like for woman on here own, ... any one else done this......... women that is. lol
ON OWN 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:49 pm Reply with quote
NOVECH
You will have a fantastic time, sun sea scuba what more could you want lol
Lovely people and very very relaxing, just be carefull of a furtive looking chap trying to sneak into your suitcase,,,,, not mentioning any names GLOW!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:40 pm Reply with quote
Michelle & Phil
Would not hesitate going to Meeru on my own, especially if I was doing a diving course as well. I have never been on holiday where I have met such friendly welcoming people, staff and guests. You will never be on your own in the Dhoni bar. We usually make a great big table for everyone that wants to join in for a drink or two.

My Mum is coming with us in Feb and it is probably the only place I would be really happy to take her. If Phil and I want to do her own thing, I know she would not be on her own, and no worries about walking around the island on your own at night.

Met one woman who was on her own, she was in tears one night and that was because she had to go home the next day. However the next day she was all smiles as she had managed to extend her holiday. Saw her again the following year and she had been back to Meeru in between times! Says it all. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:01 am Reply with quote
NOVECH
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy You have a great time smiley Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » FAQ