Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » "The Lounge" » Flavour of the Month / Week and now Daily
Flavour of the Month / Week and now Daily 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:04 am Reply with quote
Steve from Durham
Site Admin
See i am again flavour of the month / week / day and now have my own links aimed against me on the meeru chat site......from advertising my e mail address to divulging my occupation for all to see....and even using copyrited material from the meeriu.co.uk trip reports and this sad person now claims i have tracked him down via a web site he set up years ago.......

i found a site that advertised card games (which i am into) and open to the public for all to see if it was private why advertise it for all to see and read....? and thought it would be a good idea to give this site some free advertising !!! shock horror how was i to know this person was the owner....i would have charged him for it.....i have never set eyes upon GLOW, never met him but i have spoke to him on the phone...sad really.....so how would i have linked this site to him.....

i take his site as harrasement and have contacted the rellevent authoritys with an official complaint and requested that this personel information is removed and the harrasement stops.....apart from the saftey issue's involved it is totally out of order......considering the falsly doctored e mails glow sent to Meeru...it should be me that has a website to his going on's....but this is not how adults are supposed to go on....

if anyone has looked at his site, has recieved e mails from this person..and feels the same as i do and they would like to contact me with a view to giving statements or just expressing your concerns etc please do so via the link on the dvd page on my site or pm me on here.

i am sorry that members of this site have had to read this, but hopefully these type of posts will be non existant in the future....

cheers

steve

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:49 pm Reply with quote
Ashley
Sorry to hear you having so much hassell from Glow Steve, never had any dealings with him myself. What posesses someone to do this?!
Ashley.x

www.sibespace.co.uk - Siberian Husky central

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:03 pm Reply with quote
Slikchic
Yes, it is a shame, I don't know why he had got such a vendetta going.

I was banned from Meeru Chat, and wondered why so I re-registered under a different name and different email address, purely to check that he hadn't written anything about me, cos I did get a couple of snotty emails from him.

I saw all of the rubbish he had writted about the building works, and the map of the works that he had exaggerated himself to make it look 10 times worse, and also a thread about 'viruses' Several people stated that they never got the virus and so did I, and after I posted that there was no virus, I got banned again! With another snotty email from Glow.

Holly Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:23 pm Reply with quote
Joess
Steve

I was banned for calling him a pig! Think it's rather funny really....... Am a bit dissapointed I can't read what he's wrote about me but then again if he hasn't got the bottle to email it to me direct it's not worth worrying about.

Jo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:52 pm Reply with quote
Mark Jones
After what I heard and saw whilst on Meeru, nothing suprises me at all about this particular gentleman.

The way he treated me was terrible, but the worst thing was, he had the backing of many people on this forum and only one person has since had the guts to appologise.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:04 pm Reply with quote
Steve from Durham
Site Admin
Mark Jones wrote:
After what I heard and saw whilst on Meeru, nothing suprises me at all about this particular gentleman.

The way he treated me was terrible, but the worst thing was, he had the backing of many people on this forum and only one person has since had the guts to appologise.

wanted to put something on the forum about this...but didnt want to mention it incase it caused you more problems..... i wish to stand up and be counted and say that it was me that appologised to Mark....and when this happened to me re altered letters to meeru....i knew Mark had been telling the truth all along..

didnt take long to get on the front page of the chat room Mark Wink

steve Very Happy
Mark J 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:47 pm Reply with quote
NOVECH
Very Happy Very Happy Does this mean we can have the daily jokes again you used to post Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:54 pm Reply with quote
Mark Jones
I suppose so, but I need to rid myself of post-Meeru depression first..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:39 pm Reply with quote
maggie
Mark Jones wrote:
I suppose so, but I need to rid myself of post-Meeru depression first..

maybe re-booking to go back might just do the trick Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

look forwards to the jokes

maggie Wink

[/url]

bear with me as I am blonde,and am awaiting next vacation
[/url]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:01 am Reply with quote
tezmoy
Mark Jones wrote:

mark,

I'm not sure if I was one of the people who "supported" Glow in this. It was never my intention to take sides on anything but if I did I'm sorry.

Moira

Flavour of the Month / Week and now Daily 
  Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » "The Lounge"