Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » FAQ » UPDATED MEERU INFORMATION and some guidance... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:54 am Reply with quote
Humble Jim
Hi Rainey, welcome to the forum Very Happy .

You're correct about the Water Villa location. Right on the water's edge they are.

It remains to be seen exactly what food the Over Water restaurant will serve but my impression is that it will have an extended menu but still a Asian/Far East theme. The Over Water is getting its own dedicated chef. He's from the Philipinnes and was testing various new dishes at the Wok while we were there.

The Over Water is nearly done and the last thing to be built (all the new rooms are open now). When it's open - any day now - the old Wok will go. By year end the works will be over.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:44 pm Reply with quote
Rainey
Humble Jim thanks you are indeed a super hero!
I'm going ahead and making the booking right now, I just hope there are still some rooms left after all this faffing about to reach a decision! The only other option at the back of my mind which keeps niggling away is Olhuveli which also looks nice though is obviously much smaller than Meeru. I could stretch to a beach villa on Olhuveli but think I'm verging towards Meeru because of all the very useful info on this site, it really is an excellent resource.
UPDATED MEERU INFORMATION and some guidance... 
  Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » FAQ