Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » Links » NEWS LETTER ABOUT MEERU (www.meeruisland.co.uk)
NEWS LETTER ABOUT MEERU (www.meeruisland.co.uk) 
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:16 pm Reply with quote
Steve from Durham
Site Admin
Hi

i am in the process of completing a newsletter with regards to Meeru... this will be completed and sent quarterly with the aim of producing it on a monthly basis (depending upon demand)

The aim of the newsletter is to keep people who are due to travel to Meeru and those of you interested in what is happening on the island with regards to the following:-

Cost of upgrades to various villas (these change on a monthly basis)

Any special meals planned (beach, etc)

Any special events planned

Updates from Meeru

Most importantly to include what you would like to know prior to your visit... LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE OR WHAT YOU THINK IT SHOULD INCLUDE

To subscribe to this news letter you will need to submit the request form... link on the following page

http://www.meeruisland.co.uk/51649.html

you can unsubscribe at any time by going to this link or a box on the actuall news letter and your details will be removed.....

Under the data protection act no e mail address will be divulged to other parties

cheers

steve

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:01 pm Reply with quote
Steve from Durham
Site Admin
Any one has any ideas for the news letter please let me know as Rasheed from meeru is lacking in his "pass the information routine" lol..... for the july issue"

cheers

steve Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:51 pm Reply with quote
Beestie
Steve

Just a thought (yes I do have them occasionally!).

How about getting people who are going out to Meeru to give an update for the next month's newsletter.

We must be able to cover near enough every month of the year between us. I'm sure there must be several of us going who are nosey enough to poke around and ask questions. That way you wouldn't have to depend on Rasheed.

We could go armed with any questions that people from the forum want answering and report back via the newsletter.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:03 pm Reply with quote
Steve from Durham
Site Admin
Mr & Mrs Beestie

great idea i will put a post on over the next few days with some questions and others can add to it and also say which they are going to look at etc...

steve Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:36 pm Reply with quote
sunbeam
I have tried several times to register (Over several months) for this newsletter and just get an error message. It's not just my computer I have tried on three different computers Sad Is there a problem with the link ?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quote
Steve from Durham
Site Admin
sed a private message with your e mail and i will add you to the list, it shows an error as i have deactivated it due to some dick head keeps trying to register with mickey mouse e mail addys

the next newsletter will be out next month as i only have time to do them every quarter.....the website offers free newsletters up to 1000 per quarter over that i have to pay extra every 1000.

steve
NEWS LETTER ABOUT MEERU (www.meeruisland.co.uk) 
  Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » Links