Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » Say Hello! » MEERU VIRGIN - BOOKED TODAY!!!!! HIYA
MEERU VIRGIN - BOOKED TODAY!!!!! HIYA 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:09 pm Reply with quote
chellybobs
hi there, we have booked to go to meeru today, on the 2nd June (my 34th birthday AND our honeymoon!!!) I am so excited it has always been a dream of mine to go to the maldives, but with 3 children we havent been able to afford it.We are taking a chance with the rainy season but couldnt afford high season. It will be our first holiday together, and alone, our honey moon and my birthday all in one!!
We have booked with first choice in a water villa flying form gatwick for 7 nights (cant leave kiddies for any longer!)
Good job im still breastfeeding our baby boy, I get chance to sit and surf for pics and vids!!!!
Chelle and andy xxx
Visiting 2nd june for 7 nights xxxxx
Cant wait to get to know you all and pic up any tips etc xxxx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:17 pm Reply with quote
alwaysdreaming
Hi Chellybobs,

Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding and wow what a treat for your birthday!! I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time..always hard leaving the kids but then I think it would be lovely having some quality time with your hubby too!!! Not easy bringing up 3 kids!! We're leaving ours too later on in the year, feel guilty about that as they are of an age that they would LOVE it but again, it's the affordability. Have a wonderful time!! Smile

[/url]
MEERU VIRGIN - BOOKED TODAY!!!!! HIYA 
  Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » Say Hello!