Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » Say Hello! » Maldives repeater, Meeru virgin
Maldives repeater, Meeru virgin 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quote
johnk
hello all, just a little intro then the questions !!

Me, my wife and daughter will be visiting Meeru for the first time for 3 weeks including Christmas - well its a joint 50th birthday thing and you only live once.

We have been to the Maldives many times and would be interested in folks views on Meeru compared with Kuredu (usual haunt), paradise island or Sun Island. We enjoyed Sun island and Kuredu but found paradise to be a little too impersonal.

Cant wait for the hols !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quote
ivorfatarse
Hi john welcome to the forum.

Can't really comment on the other islands having only been to meeru but there must be something about the place as we go back for our fifth time in a couple of weeks Cool and there are others on here who have been a lot more than us.you will hopefully get the meeru bug as its a great island enjoy

si

[/url]
Re: Maldives repeater, Meeru virgin 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:30 pm Reply with quote
maggie
johnk wrote:
hello all, just a little intro then the questions !!

Me, my wife and daughter will be visiting Meeru for the first time for 3 weeks including Christmas - well its a joint 50th birthday thing and you only live once.

We have been to the Maldives many times and would be interested in folks views on Meeru compared with Kuredu (usual haunt), paradise island or Sun Island. We enjoyed Sun island and Kuredu but found paradise to be a little too impersonal.

Cant wait for the hols !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK

hi jk

welcome to the forum

great choice of island Very Happy

we have been to Sun Island as well as Meeru

being honest swings and roundabouts

Sun Island was for us a prettier island with a nicer pool area.and nicer beaches.....

Meeru though had better accomodation.......better AI.......lots more AI bars scatterred around the island for stop offs for rests and drinks on walks around the island......nicer food and restaraunts.no shoes no news bars and resteraunts.....

but the overwhelming winner for us

is Meeru's amazing staff.......we have never met such thoughtful..........delightful staff anywhere in the world......they make meeru an absolute magical experience........

the ethos of the island from the owner is that guests are made to feel as if they are at home

and that's exactly how you feel from the moment you land until the moment that you leave

the staff quaters and games rooms are a joy to behold..........and speak of how highly thought of staff on the island are really thought of by management......and why they exude such joy and happiness all of the time.........which is very infectious to tired stressed guests looking for some much needed R&R

so think you guessed it by now

sun island v meeru

both are beautiful Paradise Islands

but one stands out for us above the other

Meeru

you will have a wonderful xmas

and brilliant 50th

maggie Wink

[/url]

bear with me as I am blonde,and am awaiting next vacation
[/url]
Maldives repeater, Meeru virgin 
  Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » Say Hello!