Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » Say Hello! » Hi everyone!
Hi everyone! 
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:40 pm Reply with quote
Tommi
I'm Tommi and I've just joined here as I've booked to go to Meeru for two weeks in September with my partner! Very Happy

This is not our first time to the Maldives, we went to Chaaya Island Dhonveli in October 2009 (during the Oxbow surf championship and were upgraded to a water bungalow for free! Cool ) and Meedhupparu in October 2010!

Me and my partner are really excited about this holiday, he reckons it looks even better than the islands we've been to already and I have to agree!

I'm hoping someone can let me know what the weather is like during the end of September? We'll be there 21st Sept - 6th Oct and I'm not too worried about the weather as we've always had sunshine on both holidays but I would still like to know Razz

We booked with First Choice and were originally going to book with the 'Garden View' but after seeing the accomodation photos on this forum, we opted to pay that bit extra for the 'Island Resort' and a beach villa, so thanks for the photos! They helped a lot! I'd like to know if all the beach villas are in a good location or should I ask for a certain one? Preferably with lots of beach! Ha! Laughing

I think I've rambled enough for now! LOL! I look forward to hearing about everyones experiences!

compress compress compress

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:30 am Reply with quote
Steve from Durham
Site Admin
Welcome to the forum....

Any questions ask away, while waiting for replies the search facility on the tool bar is a good starting point...as for the weather in September have a look at trip reports from the period you are going to give you some idea

steve

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:59 am Reply with quote
lily7
Hi everyone!! Very Happy
Hi everyone! 
  Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » Say Hello!