Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » Trip Reports from anywhere else in the world! » Candi Dasa, Bali
Candi Dasa, Bali 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:00 am Reply with quote
JamieWilson
Only just joined so this is a late report. We visited here Aug 2010. Really was amazing. We stayed in a Villa which had two personal staff (I can email the link if anyone is interested). I really cannot fault the service provided, there is a lovely 'white sand beach 5 minutes drive away from the villa (8 hours free driving included in the price) which had some lovely snorkelling.
The staff provided a delicious cooked breakfast each morning, when you wanted it, you simply opened the front door when you were ready for them to come in and cook and clean.

Buddi, who does your driving and tours has amazing local knowledge and is desperate to share it with you (he even took us to his mothers house, which is on the oldest village in the whole of Bali, surrounded by walls secluded from the 'modern world').

The Villa was absolute luxury and include a lovely slate plunge pool in it's own private flower garden, you also had use of the hotel infinity pool.

The local food is to die for, absolute bliss. We visited one of the local Balinese rester aunts several times and towards the end of our 3 weeks it was free drink on welcome.

I really don't have the skills to describe in words how lovely this place is, I have visited many places but nothing comes close. The culture, beauty and general atmosphere in this part of the island is something else. I absolutely urge you to visit this amazing place! Smile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:57 am Reply with quote
JamieWilson

Candi Dasa, Bali 
  Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » Trip Reports from anywhere else in the world!