Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » Trip Reports from anywhere else in the world! » Red letter day....
Red letter day.... 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:00 am Reply with quote
ivorfatarse
My better half got me one for our wedding anniversary,well i did it yesterday.
Stayed over in Northampton sat night,then yesterday morning went over to the international race track to learn how to be a spy Very Happy
Top day.
Driving slalom round a track,shooting down a range then do a patrol shooting targets,Axe throwing,doing j turns which was mad.
V.I.P protection then lastly gadgets, what they can stick cameras in,bugs, phone taps etc
It was a great day apart from the weather which strangely enough made it a better day.
For me the driving was the best thing.If you get the chance to do this then i can deffo recommend it Wink

[/url]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:04 am Reply with quote
kite1953
I like the comment this is the last time we need a new kitchen, how many times have i said that.

We would have liked to renew our vows next year but due to thompsons stopping the 10/11 night flights we have finsihed up booking veligandu for 10 nights through kuoni and flying BA so there no money for renewing our vows.

Suppose its a possible excuse to go to meeru or velemendo another year.

Glas you enjoyed your day out.
Red letter day.... 
  Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » Trip Reports from anywhere else in the world!