Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » Trip Reports » Y&C's first visit to Meeru 22 - 26 July
Y&C's first visit to Meeru 22 - 26 July 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:17 pm Reply with quote
ontheclouds
We went with Turkish Airlines direct flight to Male and arrived there in the morning. We immediately go to Meeru desk and waited our speedboat transfer. While waiting, we sat near the seaside to take some breath through Male. It was nice to be there at that moment and we were excited to see Meeru. It was our big dream to be in Maldives and it became true at that moment.

Smile)Anyhow, speedboat arrived to airport and brought us to the paradise. We have to say that speedboat is really enjoyfull but at the same time horrible. It took app 40 mins.

When we saw Asian Wok, we understood that we are now near to Meeru. They welcome us in Kakuni bar with welcome drinks and give complimentary spa massage. We immediately go to lunch in Farivalhu, the taste of the foods are delicious but it is not friendly for my hubby's taste.

Then we made our way to our JWV, it was really wonderful and comfortable. We have no words to say how we spent 5 days in our villa with our own acwarium.

Next 5 days went very fast but we did a lot as we want. Like Robinson, again speedboat transfer was horrible. But to be with your love in a sandbank in the middle of the ocean is priceless.

We also had a walk all around the island, swam in infinity pool, danced at Kakuni, drunk a lot at dhoni, raced in crab race, snorkeling, took photos of sealife, slept and woke up with ocean breeze and the sound of the sea, got massage over the watee spa, drunk lots of cocktails... Etc etc

No word to explain the feelings.. just wonderful...

This part will be to my hubby;

Cancan, I want to say that I really love you (my all) more than everything in front of all the Meeru lovers. Please forgive me for any moment that I made you sad or ...

Y&C

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:48 pm Reply with quote
Ann & Forbes
Hi Y&C
Thank you for you for sharing your holiday experience with us, it is always good to read what others think of Meeru Very Happy so glad that you had a lovely time we can't wait to return Very Happy
A & F

[/url]
Meeru February 2011, 2012 & 2014,
Komandoo October 2016 & 2017
Komandoo December 2018

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:23 am Reply with quote
ontheclouds
Hi A&F,

If we would have new chance, we also love to go back there. Back to reality is horrible...

Have a nice holiday in advance,
Y&C
Y&C's first visit to Meeru 22 - 26 July 
  Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » Trip Reports