Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » FAQ » BEST FORM OF CURRENCY WHEN SETTLING BILL AT RECEPTION
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic 
BEST FORM OF CURRENCY WHEN SETTLING BILL AT RECEPTION 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:54 pm Reply with quote
maldivesdream
HELLO PEOPLE

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE POSTED A QUESTION ON HERE SO BE GENTLE!!
I WILL BE ARRIVING AT THE MEERU ON 5TH SEPT ON HONEYMOON AND I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT THE BEST FORM OF PAYMENT IS TO SETTLE YOUR BILL AT THE END OF YOUR STAY, I BELIEVE THAT SOME FORMS OF PAYMENT INCURR A CERTAIN % CHARGE.
WE ARE GETTING MARRIED IN SRI LANKA AND THEN FLYING OVER TO THE MALDIVES AND THEN ONTO DUBAI SO I DIDNT WANT TO BE CARRYING 3 DIFFERENT CURRENCIES AROUND.
HOPE YOU CAN HELP
THANKS
LOUISE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:20 pm Reply with quote
Steve from Durham
Site Admin
cant say any more than glow stated...... but looking forwards to your trip report that we all know you will do once back in the uk Wink can you let us know what Dubai was like either on here or e mail me please.... looking to go in sometime in 2006 for a week...would love to know what you thought etc.

cheers

steve Smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:41 pm Reply with quote
Sue and Dave
Can you advise if US$ are accepted on Male and any other islands we may chose to visit or are we likely to need the Maldevian currency?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:41 am Reply with quote
Sue and Dave
Thanks Glow. Thats a relief, I don't want to have to think too much while I'm away- 1 different currency will be enough. I'm a number cruncher all week, I want to put that part of my brain to sleep for 2 weeks Exclamation

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » FAQ