Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » General Meeru Discussion » Early arrival with Emirates
Early arrival with Emirates 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:21 pm Reply with quote
marka
Hi all
Has anybody arrived on the early Emirates flight, 9:30am I believe into Male?
I'm just wondering what time you got into your room if so?
Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:54 pm Reply with quote
Janster
We were on that flight in June. We arrived on the island at around 11 and our room was available for us at 1.30 so we just had a drink, a little wander and then went for lunch and our keys were ready. I guess it all depends if your room is ready when you get there on not but its not too long to wait.

Jan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:50 pm Reply with quote
marka
Hi Jan
Thanks for the info, much appreciated.
Out of interest, how was the weather for you in June?
Thanks
Mark

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:02 pm Reply with quote
Janster
You are welcome, I have had enough help from people on here in the past it's good to be able to pay it back.

This was our 3rd time in June and was probably the worst weather we have had. The first 5 days were a mixture of clouds and rain, the 3 after were a mixture of sun, clouds and showers and the last 2 were perfect. That said we were lucky to be in the jacuzzi water villas this time so when it showered we took the lounger pads in and we were able to get straight back out as soon as the rain passed. And I got the best tan I have ever had.

The other 2 times were mainly sunny with some heavy showers that usually passed within half an hour. The first time we went was October and we found the weather to be better in June even though October should be better.

It didn't spoil the Holiday at all and we will definitely go back in June again. Luckily for us we are there for new year and I am hoping for wall to wall sunshine for the first time. But it's tropical so I am sure there will be some rain.

Jan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:12 pm Reply with quote
camwil
Janster wrote:
You are welcome, I have had enough help from people on here in the past it's good to be able to pay it back.

This was our 3rd time in June and was probably the worst weather we have had. The first 5 days were a mixture of clouds and rain, the 3 after were a mixture of sun, clouds and showers and the last 2 were perfect. That said we were lucky to be in the jacuzzi water villas this time so when it showered we took the lounger pads in and we were able to get straight back out as soon as the rain passed. And I got the best tan I have ever had.

The other 2 times were mainly sunny with some heavy showers that usually passed within half an hour. The first time we went was October and we found the weather to be better in June even though October should be be
It didn't spoil the Holiday at all and we will definitely go back in June again. Luckily for us we are there for new year and I am hoping for wall to wall sunshine for the first time. But it's tropical so I am sure there will be some rain.

Jan

Hi We were there at the end of May and the beginning of Jue for 12 days and had no rain at all other than once in the middle of the night for 5 minutes.We have had a few trips at all times of the year and until this year we have always had a few rainy days but it has not spoiled a holiday yet!
Saving hard Smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:00 pm Reply with quote
marka
Thank you both

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:46 am Reply with quote
Casey Jones
Replied to your PM marka.

Casey Cool

Early arrival with Emirates 
  Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » General Meeru Discussion