Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » General Meeru Discussion » Chairs Outside Villas
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Chairs Outside Villas 
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:40 pm Reply with quote
Shanksy
Joined: 28 Jun 2007
Posts: 1411
Location: GLASGOW
Does anyone have any photos of the chairs outside the BV and JBV???

_________________
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]


Meeru; October 2007, February 2015, May 2016, October 2017???
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:21 am Reply with quote
JoanneLorna
Joined: 22 Jun 2010
Posts: 511
Location: stafford
I think the 200s, 400s , 100s, and 600s all vary depending on when they were renovated. What I can say is I think they're all more comfortable than those backless wooden chairs at the 500s - the ones where there is nothing to stop the cushion falling through the big hole at the back

_________________

View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:42 pm Reply with quote
bushbaby_de
Joined: 14 May 2008
Posts: 253
Location: Worcestershire, UK
I do but I have no idea how to post photos on this site. Ours were white plastic recliner chairs with blue plasticky cushion pads.

_________________
[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]
View user's profile Send private message
Re: Chairs Outside Villas 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:38 pm Reply with quote
keith&nicky
Joined: 06 Sep 2008
Posts: 332
Location: Harlow
Shanksy wrote:
Does anyone have any photos of the chairs outside the BV and JBV???


Shanksy

I'll have a look when I get back there on Monday & try and post some for you.

Keith

_________________
com/]
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:57 pm Reply with quote
bushbaby_de
Joined: 14 May 2008
Posts: 253
Location: Worcestershire, UK
Are you on the Meeeu Facebook group? If so i can post it there.

_________________
[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]
View user's profile Send private message
Re: Chairs Outside Villas 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:28 pm Reply with quote
Shanksy
Joined: 28 Jun 2007
Posts: 1411
Location: GLASGOW
keith&nicky wrote:
Shanksy wrote:
Does anyone have any photos of the chairs outside the BV and JBV???


Shanksy

I'll have a look when I get back there on Monday & try and post some for you.

Keith


There you go rubbing it in again.....

_________________
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]


Meeru; October 2007, February 2015, May 2016, October 2017???
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:28 pm Reply with quote
Shanksy
Joined: 28 Jun 2007
Posts: 1411
Location: GLASGOW
bushbaby_de wrote:
Are you on the Meeeu Facebook group? If so i can post it there.


Sure am - others might not find it particularly interesting which in itself will be hilarious!!!

_________________
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]


Meeru; October 2007, February 2015, May 2016, October 2017???
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:29 pm Reply with quote
Shanksy
Joined: 28 Jun 2007
Posts: 1411
Location: GLASGOW
JoanneLorna wrote:
I think the 200s, 400s , 100s, and 600s all vary depending on when they were renovated. What I can say is I think they're all more comfortable than those backless wooden chairs at the 500s - the ones where there is nothing to stop the cushion falling through the big hole at the back


I'd sit on the beach itself right now, it's rained non-stop since first thing this morning Rolling Eyes

_________________
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]


Meeru; October 2007, February 2015, May 2016, October 2017???
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:21 pm Reply with quote
bushbaby_de
Joined: 14 May 2008
Posts: 253
Location: Worcestershire, UK
Shanksy wrote:
bushbaby_de wrote:
Are you on the Meeeu Facebook group? If so i can post it there.


Sure am - others might not find it particularly interesting which in itself will be hilarious!!!


I've posted it on the Meeru - Meerufenfushi Facebook group - hope that's the one you're in?!

_________________
[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:53 am Reply with quote
keith&nicky
Joined: 06 Sep 2008
Posts: 332
Location: Harlow






Shansky got to say i felt like a stalker going round the island taking photos of peoples villas lol

_________________
com/]
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:57 am Reply with quote
Shanksy
Joined: 28 Jun 2007
Posts: 1411
Location: GLASGOW
keith&nicky wrote:






Shansky got to say i felt like a stalker going round the island taking photos of peoples villas lol


Keith it's very much appreciated, can you tell me which villas these are ie. BV or JBW???

_________________
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]


Meeru; October 2007, February 2015, May 2016, October 2017???
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:09 pm Reply with quote
keith&nicky
Joined: 06 Sep 2008
Posts: 332
Location: Harlow
Shanksy wrote:
keith&nicky wrote:






Shansky got to say i felt like a stalker going round the island taking photos of peoples villas lol


Keith it's very much appreciated, can you tell me which villas these are ie. BV or JBW???



Shanksy

The first picture is 404, 2nd is 120 & the 3rd is 227 I will have to take a look at the map.

Keith

_________________
com/]
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:39 pm Reply with quote
JoanneLorna
Joined: 22 Jun 2010
Posts: 511
Location: stafford
The 600s have those modern mesh style chairs. Lower back - no recline. They have a higher metal table and two sunloungers plus two sunloungers allocated on the beach

_________________

View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:45 pm Reply with quote
Ian & Jo
Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Posts: 326


600 JBV

_________________

View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:26 pm Reply with quote
Shanksy
Joined: 28 Jun 2007
Posts: 1411
Location: GLASGOW
Thanks everyone! To me the BV ones the 400 and 200 look more comfy....which is good as if they are still available when we book we were thinking of asking for a 400. We liked to spend our days gazing out at the ocean from our WV decking so we think the 400s had the next best view.

_________________
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]


Meeru; October 2007, February 2015, May 2016, October 2017???
View user's profile Send private message
Chairs Outside Villas 
  Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » General Meeru Discussion
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  


Powered by phpBB© 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin