Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » General Meeru Discussion » Second visit in 5 months- few questions
Second visit in 5 months- few questions 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:21 pm Reply with quote
annamua
Hi all,
I used meeru forum in the past before our first visit in 2013. I found it very helpful and we couldn't choose better place to get engaged Very Happy
I actually was registered in forum but after 5 years I completely forgot my username and password.
We coming back in June 2018 and will be celebrating my 30th Birthday and I would like to find out if it's worth paying $305 for Love Boat Excursion? We are also thinking to go to Asian Wok for a dinner- is lobster dinner nice?
I cannot wait to come back! I noticed that most of you know from this forum and met in Meeru. It will be lovely to meet some of you there!
Anyone else off to go beginning of June?

Anna

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:29 pm Reply with quote
Casey Jones
Hi Anna,
Always worth spending a little extra at the Asian Wok on the a la carte menu which would be great treat for your birthday Very Happy
Canít help you with advice on the excursion you mentioned as we never did it so maybe someone else could help, but enjoy the countdown.
We will be in the Maldives early June as it is our 25year Silver wedding anniversary but we will be going back to Maafushivaru were we celebrated our 20th anniversary as we do prefer the very small and intimate islands.

Casey Cool

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:49 pm Reply with quote
annamua
Casey Jones wrote:
Hi Anna,
Always worth spending a little extra at the Asian Wok on the a la carte menu which would be great treat for your birthday Very Happy
Canít help you with advice on the excursion you mentioned as we never did it so maybe someone else could help, but enjoy the countdown.
We will be in the Maldives early June as it is our 25year Silver wedding anniversary but we will be going back to Maafushivaru were we celebrated our 20th anniversary as we do prefer the very small and intimate islands.

Casey Cool

Aww thank you Casey. I just googled Maafushivaru- it looks so beautiful but tiny (compare to Meeru). Hope you will have an amazing time!

Last time we were in Meeru we did Island Hopping excursion and really enjoyed it but we want to try something special now. I cannot wait! Probably will be annoying everyone here Very Happy I feel much more excited before second visit then I was first time.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:12 pm Reply with quote
soobs
Hi annamua

We arrive the 10th June for 13 nights we've added to the calendar

[/url]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:46 pm Reply with quote
annamua
soobs wrote:
Hi annamua

We arrive the 10th June for 13 nights we've added to the calendar

Thatís great! We will arrive on the 7th for 10 nights. I hope weather would be nice. In May 2013 we had a few rainy days, few overcast and few days full of sunshine Wink

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » General Meeru Discussion