Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » General Meeru Discussion » Super Excited
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Super Excited 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:42 pm Reply with quote
Shanksy
Joined: 28 Jun 2007
Posts: 1457
Location: GLASGOW
4th trip booked.....have calculated it's approximately 231 sleeps Laughing Laughing

_________________
[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]


Meeru; October 2007, February 2015, May 2016, September 2018
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:05 pm Reply with quote
soobs
Joined: 31 Oct 2004
Posts: 765
Location: Cheshire
136 for us I could do with a sleeps count down ticker

_________________
[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:31 pm Reply with quote
Shanksy
Joined: 28 Jun 2007
Posts: 1457
Location: GLASGOW
soobs wrote:
136 for us I could do with a sleeps count down ticker


I've got one on my fone still working on changing the ticker tho Wink

_________________
[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]


Meeru; October 2007, February 2015, May 2016, September 2018
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:27 pm Reply with quote
Casey Jones
Joined: 30 May 2008
Posts: 1486
Location: Cumbria
Excited for you Shanksy..I knew you would get back Smile
Enjoy your countdown. 131 days for us till Maafushivaru Very Happy

Casey Cool

_________________
Meeru 08/09, Kuramathi 2010, Vilamendhoo 2011, Maafushivaru 2013/2018
Kandolhu 2014, Seychelles 2016, Mauritius 2017
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:46 pm Reply with quote
Shanksy
Joined: 28 Jun 2007
Posts: 1457
Location: GLASGOW
Casey Jones wrote:
Excited for you Shanksy..I knew you would get back Smile
Enjoy your countdown. 131 days for us till Maafushivaru Very Happy

Casey Cool


Never heard of that one just had a wee look, they villas look amazing! Which ones did you go for?

_________________
[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]


Meeru; October 2007, February 2015, May 2016, September 2018
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:05 pm Reply with quote
Casey Jones
Joined: 30 May 2008
Posts: 1486
Location: Cumbria
Shanksy wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
Excited for you Shanksy..I knew you would get back Smile
Enjoy your countdown. 131 days for us till Maafushivaru Very Happy

Casey Cool


Never heard of that one just had a wee look, they villas look amazing! Which ones did you go for?


Same as last visit we like th Beach Villa as they are spacious (125sq m) i think..only 50 villas in total including the water villas. Maybe they will upgrade us to the pool villas for our anniversary..ha Laughing

Which accomodation have you gone for on your next visit to Meeru shanksy?, how many days?

Casey Cool

_________________
Meeru 08/09, Kuramathi 2010, Vilamendhoo 2011, Maafushivaru 2013/2018
Kandolhu 2014, Seychelles 2016, Mauritius 2017
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:10 pm Reply with quote
Shanksy
Joined: 28 Jun 2007
Posts: 1457
Location: GLASGOW
Casey Jones wrote:
Shanksy wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
Excited for you Shanksy..I knew you would get back Smile
Enjoy your countdown. 131 days for us till Maafushivaru Very Happy

Casey Cool


Never heard of that one just had a wee look, they villas look amazing! Which ones did you go for?


Same as last visit we like th Beach Villa as they are spacious (125sq m) i think..only 50 villas in total including the water villas. Maybe they will upgrade us to the pool villas for our anniversary..ha :lol

Which accomodation have you gone for on your next visit to Meeru shanksy?, how many days?



Casey Cool


They all look amazing

We decided we had to have the Water Villa again....but have agreed this time if they do happen to want to upgrade us we will take it as have now stayed in the WVs since they've be redone and that's what we'd wanted to see the last time. 230 days..... there's only 2 pool villas wishing you extra good luck for that one Wink

_________________
[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]


Meeru; October 2007, February 2015, May 2016, September 2018
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:23 pm Reply with quote
Casey Jones
Joined: 30 May 2008
Posts: 1486
Location: Cumbria
Always liked the water villas on Meeru good choice.

You flying Emirates again...Glasgow?
Cost us a small fortune to pre book our seats as i paid up front for the flights for the locator number to manage booking online.

Got a bargain for business class NCL - DXB in November when we went to Mauritius 374 each when checked in online...bargain!! guess they getting it back via seat fee Laughing

Casey Cool

_________________
Meeru 08/09, Kuramathi 2010, Vilamendhoo 2011, Maafushivaru 2013/2018
Kandolhu 2014, Seychelles 2016, Mauritius 2017
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:16 pm Reply with quote
Shanksy
Joined: 28 Jun 2007
Posts: 1457
Location: GLASGOW
Casey Jones wrote:
Always liked the water villas on Meeru good choice.

You flying Emirates again...Glasgow?
Cost us a small fortune to pre book our seats as i paid up front for the flights for the locator number to manage booking online.

Got a bargain for business class NCL - DXB in November when we went to Mauritius 374 each when checked in online...bargain!! guess they getting it back via seat fee Laughing

Casey Cool

Yes Emirates....not sure about the seat allocation I dare say that'll get done nearer the time, would love an upgrade and might look see when checking in, if it's available I take it it would be cheaper last minute. Booked through an agent so will check with her about seats etc.....

Seems a long way off but I'll know it'll be here before we know it
Wink

_________________
[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]


Meeru; October 2007, February 2015, May 2016, September 2018
View user's profile Send private message
Super Excited 
  Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » General Meeru Discussion
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  


Powered by phpBB© 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin