Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » General Meeru Discussion » Emirates Lounge at Birmingham Goto page Previous  1, 2
Re: Emirates Lounge at Birmingham 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:19 pm Reply with quote
Casey Jones
bushbaby_de wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
bushbaby_de wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
bushbaby_de wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
bushbaby_de wrote:
Has anyone used the Emirates Lounge at Birmingham? I知 just wondering what the food is like, what sort of choices they have etc? Ideally I want to get on the plane and go straight to sleep so I知 wondering if I can get a proper meal in the lounge or if I値l want to buy dinner at All Bar One like I usually do. Thanks.

Are you flying First, Business or are you a Platinum / Gold Skywards member?
Then this is complimentary upto 4 hours before flight.
If not then of course you can use this faciility at a cost of $100 USD pp and only if you are Skywards member.

Nice place to relax before flight for sure.

Casey Cool

I知 eligible to use it, just trying to find out if it痴 worth it for dinner or not.

Eligible as in you have complimentary or willing to pay $100 USD pp ? Then I presume the latter as you mention is it it worth it.

Are you happy to pay that amount for some quality quiet time, alcohol, hot meals, relaxation then straight to sleep then personally yes I would pay it (」78 pp current rate). Google Emirates Birmingham lounge on you tube it looks pretty decent and good selection of food...go for it !

Casey Cool

No, I mean worth going all the way to the lounge and getting checked in to get some dinner, or whether I知 better off going straight to All Bar One first. I知 not asking about eligibility to use it, I知 asking what the food offering is like.

I dont understand what you are saying..can you explain further please.

Casey Cool

Casey. I知 not asking people whether or not I am allowed in the lounge. I am not asking whether entry to the lounge is worth paying for. I am literally just asking if someone who has used it can tell me what food was on offer. Thanks.

OK then yes you will be more than satisfied whats on offer. Plenty of choice hot and cold selections on offer. Not sure of your other selection All Bar One im guessing you wont be paying $100 pp depends on what you want i suppose.

Casey Cool

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:24 pm Reply with quote
bushbaby_de
Casey Jones wrote:
bushbaby_de wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
bushbaby_de wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
bushbaby_de wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
bushbaby_de wrote:
Has anyone used the Emirates Lounge at Birmingham? I知 just wondering what the food is like, what sort of choices they have etc? Ideally I want to get on the plane and go straight to sleep so I知 wondering if I can get a proper meal in the lounge or if I値l want to buy dinner at All Bar One like I usually do. Thanks.

If not then of course you can use this faciility at a cost of $100 USD pp and only if you are Skywards member.

Casey Cool

I知 eligible to use it, just trying to find out if it痴 worth it for dinner or not.

Eligible as in you have complimentary or willing to pay $100 USD pp ? Then I presume the latter as you mention is it it worth it.

Are you happy to pay that amount for some quality quiet time, alcohol, hot meals, relaxation then straight to sleep then personally yes I would pay it (」78 pp current rate). Google Emirates Birmingham lounge on you tube it looks pretty decent and good selection of food...go for it !

Casey Cool

No, I mean worth going all the way to the lounge and getting checked in to get some dinner, or whether I知 better off going straight to All Bar One first. I知 not asking about eligibility to use it, I知 asking what the food offering is like.

Casey Cool

Casey. I知 not asking people whether or not I am allowed in the lounge. I am not asking whether entry to the lounge is worth paying for. I am literally just asking if someone who has used it can tell me what food was on offer. Thanks.

OK then yes you will be more than satisfied whats on offer. Plenty of choice hot and cold selections on offer. Not sure of your other selection All Bar One im guessing you wont be paying $100 pp depends on what you want i suppose.

Casey Cool

Thanks. Would be great to hear what sort of choice of dishes they had. We usually grab a steak or a burger at All Bar One. I知 sure they won稚 have that but we池e after something substantial.

[/url]
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:40 pm Reply with quote
Casey Jones
bushbaby_de wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
bushbaby_de wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
bushbaby_de wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
bushbaby_de wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
bushbaby_de wrote:

Casey Cool

Casey Cool

Casey Cool

Casey Cool

Thanks. Would be great to hear what sort of choice of dishes they had. We usually grab a steak or a burger at All Bar One. I知 sure they won稚 have that but we池e after something substantial.

Give you some idea.....
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=laUwHfg4fvw

Casey Cool

Emirates Lounge at Birmingham 
  Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » General Meeru Discussion