Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » FAQ » Wedding Ceremony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:16 pm Reply with quote
Janis
Hi Lou,

Thanks for posting my comments about the wedding photographs. Reccomend to anyone who is thinking of renewing their vows to go right ahead a book it with Meeru. They made a very special day.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:00 pm Reply with quote
Janis
Would advise anyone to have the photographs done. I know it seems expensive at $350 which I suppose is about £210.00 but the equivalent would cost a great deal more inthe UK. The photographer was good and listened to what we wanted and the album and the photographs are very clear and the difference between them and the photographs taken on our digital and 35mml camera is very significant. You recieve the photographs (approx 40) in an albumn about 5 days after the ceremony + a cd or dvd with them on.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:44 pm Reply with quote
Sue and Dave
There are some photos on meeruchat of a wedding ceremony (I can't remember their names at the mo) but I was told that they were some of the photos that were taken for them and they are excellent. Have a look if you're unsure. We have decided to have the photography package included in November as I know our families will want to see them but they also are good for memories.

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » FAQ