Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » FAQ » Is Meeru OK for cilldren?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic 
Is Meeru OK for cilldren? 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:54 am Reply with quote
Shatish Lad
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I'm dying to go to Meeru after reading all the brilliant reviews about this amazing place. Unfortunately, my dear wife is under the impression that Meeru is not suitable for children.

I'm hoping to visit Meeru in the Easter Holidays 2006. My daughter will be nearly 9 and my son will be close to turning 7.

For those that have been, can you tell me if Meeru is ok for kids. Did your kids get bored, or did they have a great time? I've heard about the fishing & sunset trips to see the dolphins ..... are these suitable for children? Also, are there areas on Meeru that children are not allowed?

I've also heard that if you have children, you can not book a JWV or JLV. What kind of accommodation do you get?

I don't want to take the kids if they are going to be bored and if other couples are going to be upset at their presence. I try and make sure my kids are always well behaved and do not upset the other people on holiday by causing disturbance. But after all, kids are kids.

Sorry about the number of questions I'm asking. Look forward to any advice you can give ..... thanks.

Chas

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:03 am Reply with quote
Steve from Durham
Site Admin
while waiting for replys to your question, use the search facility at the top of this page and place words in the search engine...kids & children will bring up posts with them...

this has been asked very recently so may be on page 2ish

have a look at beesties trip report they went with 2 young boys

steve Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:34 pm Reply with quote
lucinda2004
we went with 2 children (aged 10 and 8 ) and they had a great time, they still say it was their best ever holiday. This is saying a lot when they have been to Kos, Spain, Greece Mainland, Venice, Lanzarote, and mostly all inclusive where they had kids clubs and discos every day and night.

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » FAQ