Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » FAQ » Ultra all inclusive
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic 
Ultra all inclusive 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:20 pm Reply with quote
Ami & Gary
Does anyone know the difference between All Inclusive and Ultra All Inclusive? (We've booked with H&J)

Many thanks!

Ami x

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:31 pm Reply with quote
Steve from Durham
Site Admin
Ultra includes the love boat cruise, intro scuba lesson, after flight massage, night fishing, sunset cruise

have a go at the search on the top bar....this was brought up in depth when H&J changed the parameters of all in and ulra all in

steve Very Happy
Ultra A/I 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:39 pm Reply with quote
Stillian19
Hi, The night fishing and sunset cruise are included in normal All Inclusive for First Choice (or so it states in our brochure) so it seems the only extras given for the ultra is massage, intro scuba and love boat. Doesn't really seem worth the extra payment.
Re: Ultra A/I 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:57 pm Reply with quote
Slikchic
Stillian19 wrote:
Hi, The night fishing and sunset cruise are included in normal All Inclusive for First Choice.

That is correct, seemed to be the same regardless of what tour operator you book with too. Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:20 pm Reply with quote
Ami & Gary
Thanks guys. I'm really looking forward to the massage. It's well-needed after all this pre-wedding stress!

Only 19 days now... lovely!
ultra all inclusive 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:42 pm Reply with quote
MR Red
Hi guys

We went with hays@jarvis and i actually emailed them with my booking reference, and they got back straight away with an answer

Apparently they told me they didnt do the Ultra all inclusive anymore, which means you will only get what everyone else gets.

Sunset and night fishing. It may have changed but we only came back last month so double check with them ?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:52 pm Reply with quote
Michelle & Phil
We booked back in January last year when there was no Ultra AI but you got the Love Boat and Massage included on their standard AI. Thankfully I have it in writing from H & J that we will get the extras which are not now included.

If in doubt contact H & J and they will confirm what you are entitled to. When I contacted them they said they had had a lot of queries regarding this issue so it is one they are familiar with.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:02 pm Reply with quote
Ami & Gary
Thanks Michelle/Phil. We booked back in November 2004, so like you, before UAL even existed. We were told we'd get massage, love boat, 1 day excursion, night fishing, fitness centre and tennis courts as that's what the standard AI was.

I don't remember there being a list of those things on our booking confirmation. Think I will drop them a little email....!
Ultra all inclusive 
  Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » FAQ