Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » Say Hello! » Hello from new member
Hello from new member 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:06 am Reply with quote
beckyb
Hello all

I'm new to the forum but not new to Meeru!.

My partner and I have been to Meeru twice (soon to be thrice) and to Laguna once. We've just booked to go again next August and I can't wait. It's our fav destination.

We have recently returned from Majorca. This year we decided to dispense with the long haul hols and go to Majorca in June as it was our first holiday with our daughter who is 10 months old. We thought somewhere closer would be best, but I have to say we hated Majorca. I think we've been spolit by our Maldivian hols (and a few Carribean) and nothing matches up to them now.

So almost as soon as we returned we booked Meeru again. I'm trying to block out the fact that we will be enduring a 10 hour flight with a 22 month old! Just hoping she'll be as good as she usually is. Still best to get her used to long distance travel now.

At least we are flying First Choice this time and in Premier. On previous occasions we've flown with Monarch and just couldn't bear the thought of such a cramped flight again.

So beware if you're travelling First Choice on Aug 3rd................baby onboard!!

Anyone got any useful tips for flying with toddler and sparing other passengers a hellish flight, I would love to hear.

Bye for now

Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:08 pm Reply with quote
beckyb
I agree, though she's a very placid little girl. That's why we decided to splurge on the premier seats so she'll have more room to wriggle around and can curl up and go to sleep (wishful thinking).

Will be bringing a host of things to occupy her, whilst trying not to annoy everyone else with the incessant noise of musical toys.

[/url]
Hello from new member 
  Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » Say Hello!