Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » Say Hello! » Here we come May 2008 Goto page 1, 2  Next
Here we come May 2008 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:08 pm Reply with quote
Louise & Lee
We are new to the forum and just wanted to say hi!

Been reading all your great comments for a while and thought we would get in on the act. We have booked our honeymoon for May 25th, 2008 for two weeks, and are staying in a JLV. Not sure what we are more excited about, the wedding or visting Meeru. x Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quote
Mark Jones
You are going to have a cracking time.

Welcome to the forum.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:03 pm Reply with quote
viv&brian
Hi Louise and Lee,

Me and my hubbie to be are off to Meeru at the same time you guys are. We arrive on 26th May. Can't wait, so excited it looks fab. We've booked a JLV as well, although the JWV looked amazing just too pricey.
Where are you from?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quote
Louise & Lee
Hi Viv & Brian, nice to have some one to share our excitement with Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy we're from Hednesford, staffs. not long now, we really cant wait! will it be your first time in meeru?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quote
viv&brian
Yes, first time for us, we've not been on hols for a few years so thought we'd spoil ourselves for our honeymoon. we're from Glasgow, flying with Emirates, which will hopefully be ok. We get married on the Saturday so are giving ourselves a day to get over that before we fly out on the Monday! So excited about Meeru, this forum is fab, really gets you in the mood - then I look out the window and its raining here - as usual! Roll on May! When do you get married?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quote
paradise
hi Dawn and Ian here, we are also going to merru on 26 may we can't wait,we are also staying in a jlv, we are there for 2 weeks aswell, the only thing we are worried about is the overbooking we have been reading about,we have asked the travel agent to put on our booking form that we want to be at the north end of island,hope your wedding plans are going well,have a fantastic day see you in merru.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:25 pm Reply with quote
viv&brian
Hi Dawn and Ian, I'm not too worried about the overbooking thing, the whole island looks amazing so what's the worst that can happen. I thought about asking for the North end but have decided to leave it to chance, more exciting that way! Is it your honeymoon too?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:53 am Reply with quote
JayK1
Hi All,

I am going to meeru on 22nd May for my honeymoon also. Have booked the honeymoon suite..........like you Viv, im more excited about the Honeymoon!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quote
Cairn
Hello just thought I'd add us two to this merry list.

Helen and I get married on the 24th May and will be flying out to Meeru for the 26th, staying in a JLV for two weeks - we've requested a high 600

See you all there

Danny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:58 pm Reply with quote
SarahPete&Caitlin
Hi! We will be flying to Meeru on 26th May from Gatwick - arriving on 27th. This is our second visit & we are very excited about returning.

For those who are worried about overbooking; we experienced this and took the option of a free 3 day yacht cruise on our first visit. It was the most amazing experience ever! We snorkelled with wild dolphins, bbq'd on an uninhabited island and truly had a fabulous time. If you get the chance - grab it!

Look forward to meeting you.
Laughing Laughing
Sarah, Pete & Caitlin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:45 pm Reply with quote
Louise & Lee
We get married on the Saturday too! flying from Gatwick on the Sunday, its a bit of a rush but it'll definitely worth it. Can't wait to get away from all this wind and rain, and chill out on the beach, enjoying a drink or two or three Laughing not long to go.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:54 pm Reply with quote
staceylcb
We'll have a cross over with most of you. We arrive on the 17th May so as we are leaving you'll be just settling in. Flying from Heathrow on 16th May with Sri Lanka.

[/url]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:02 pm Reply with quote
Sonka
Same with us...leaving for Meeru from Frankfurt with Sri Lankan on May 2nd (arriving the 3rd) and having to fly back on 24th.

Not long to go now folks Laughing

[/url]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quote
ZoeBunny
Hi everyone!!! We also get married on Saturday 24th and fly out from Manchester on Monday 27th for 2 weeks in a JWV. Getting REALLY excited about both the wedding and the honeymoon and it's great to see so many of you on here who are going to be there at the same time as us!! Zoƫ x

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:39 pm Reply with quote
AlisonD
Hi all, we are going for our second visit on 1st June but are taking our two friends who are first timers, so those that are going for two weeks we may see you there.

Good luck to all of you that are getting married before you go - hope your big day goes well.

See you all in the bar!!! Very Happy

Alison Very Happy

[/url]
Here we come May 2008 
  Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » Say Hello!