Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » Say Hello! » Jan 12th 2009
Jan 12th 2009 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:23 am Reply with quote
lexiloo
Hello this is my first post - I have been 'swimming' around the website for a while and thought it was about time I said Hello!

I am taking my husband Simon to Meeru in January next year for a surprise 50th Birthday treat, leaving my 3 children in the capable hands of a friend I am 'importing' from Prague! He has no idea what goes on behind the scenes!

I can't wait. The more I read the more I am wishing away the year.

I have booked a week AI with H&J and we have a JLV. Got a good deal via the internet and used Quidco to get even more off the price.

Not wanting to be near children - I don't want the guilt trip - should we request which part of the island to be on.

Any tips help gratefully received as I am a complete newbie to the Maldives. We both love snorkelling and playing tennis and relaxing! Hopefully the week will give us all of the above!('Smile')

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:09 am Reply with quote
lindags
Hi and welcome to the forum. You should request a JV in the 600's so that you eat in the Malaan restaraunt which is adults only. The whole island is a friendly community and you are bound to come across some children but much as you will miss them you will be totally relaxed and happy that it wont spoil your holiday. You can also contact them daily through various means so dont worry - enjoy.

Linda

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » Say Hello!