Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » FAQ » Newbie - Just booked Meeru!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic 
Newbie - Just booked Meeru! 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:55 am Reply with quote
Emsie
Hello all,

I'm so glad I've found this forum it's been so useful! So well done to whoever created it and for everyone posting their advice!

I'm going out on 23rd May with my other half but I'm absolutely DREADING the flight - it's with MONARCH - I've tried to upgrade to no avail.

Anyway I'm really looking forward to going next month and really hope we get an upgrade we've booked a Land Villa but would like a Jacuzzi Villa! Thanks so much for your advice I'm hooked! Very Happy

Em

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:22 am Reply with quote
Steve from Durham
Site Admin
hi

any question etc also post them on general discussion as you will get replies as well...

also have a look at www.meeruisland.co.uk and "Glow" from this forum has set up a meeru chat room which can get live answers to you questions from people who have been to meeru and like your self those waiting to go....

if you pm me with your e mail address i will send you an invite to the chat room ..makes joining that little bit easier

steve Very Happy
Re: Newbie - Just booked Meeru! 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:50 am Reply with quote
steve&tom
HI YA

where did you book? and was it a bargain?

Emsie wrote:
Hello all,

I'm so glad I've found this forum it's been so useful! So well done to whoever created it and for everyone posting their advice!

I'm going out on 23rd May with my other half but I'm absolutely DREADING the flight - it's with MONARCH - I've tried to upgrade to no avail.

Anyway I'm really looking forward to going next month and really hope we get an upgrade we've booked a Land Villa but would like a Jacuzzi Villa! Thanks so much for your advice I'm hooked! Very Happy

Em
Newbie - Just booked Meeru! 
  Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » FAQ