Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » FAQ » DVD PLAYER'S
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic 
DVD PLAYER'S 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:17 pm Reply with quote
CompanyBoy
Does anyone know if the DVD players in the Water Jacuzzi Bungalow are multi region???? If there are I think my Only Fools and Horses could be going with me..lol Wink Wink Wink

The Knills

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:00 pm Reply with quote
Steve from Durham
Site Admin
Thats what it says on the front of the player.... but meeru also has movie channels currently being put into the villas with tv's..... only put tv on twice in 2 weeks, to see what channels and to get the cricket score for one of the chefs........its an added bonus but one that i could do with out.... 2 weeks with no new, soaps, sport,etc pure bliss in paradise Very Happy

steve
Re: DVD PLAYER'S 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:37 am Reply with quote
Sniff
CompanyBoy wrote:
Does anyone know if the DVD players in the Water Jacuzzi Bungalow are multi region???? If there are I think my Only Fools and Horses could be going with me..lol Wink Wink Wink

The Knills

Really?!?!?!? You go all the way to the Maldives and want to watch TV??? Surprised Surprised Surprised
DVD PLAYER'S 
  Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » FAQ