Meeru Island Resort Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » Links » *****bridal photographs *** free
*****bridal photographs *** free 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:42 pm Reply with quote
Steve from Durham
Site Admin
Posted this on the main forum also

steve

Hi all just had this message posted on my website with regards to having photographs done in bridal wear... read below saves me typing it again

well worth putting into your address box etc

steve

I just returned from Meeru Island resort. I had a really wonderful time, thanks to the information provided on this website. Even though i come from a island country of singapore, where beaches are a plentiful, i still enjoyed my stay on the island. The food, people and amenities on the island are just great!

I took some pictures of my "wife-to-be" in a bridal gown there. To view it, visit

http://sg.photos.yahoo.com/idest_bridal/

I am just an amateur photographer. Maybe can give me some comments. Hoping to build up my bridal portfolio, so if you like my pictures, I can provide free photography, and even throw in free bridal gowns (I am in garment manufacturing business) for the photoshoot.

Eddy
Email:e.huang@mail.com
Homepage:http://sg.photos.yahoo.com/idest_bridal/

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:12 am Reply with quote
idest_bridal
Hi steve,

thanks for posting my website here. Hope you guys will like my photos.

It was actually quite a pity i couldn't take better photos because of the short time I had. I was in Male for only a full day, and only spent 2 nights on Meeru island as I need to get back home for a work-related meeting. It didn't help when my lugguage was delayed by the airline when we switched planes on a transiting flight in Singapore. We had no clothes(other than the ones we were wearing) for 2 nights. I only got my lugguage back upon my arrival at Meeru.

Photos(with me in it) was taken by setting my camera to self-timer automatic mode, so some of them are not very well taken, i think. I also think some of them are too stiff and too pose-sy. I would actually like to take more photojounalistic photos. see http://sg.photos.yahoo.com/sg_photographers/

I also didn't have a make-up artist to doll her up and no one to hold a reflective board for me, so some of the photos have our faces in shadows.

Well I hope to take more wonderful photos, so if you are interest please email me. I sincerely only wish to build up my portfolio so don't worry about any scam i might have up my sleeves regarding the free bridal photos. if you would like to be photographed in your own country, just fly me there! Other than in singapore, I have a home in Shanghai China and in Perth Australia. So if you are interested in being photographed in these cities just drop me a mail.

Eddy
*****bridal photographs *** free 
  Meeru Island Resort Forum Index » Links